Enchanted Literature

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roelplay site for all.

Latest topics

» Binding the Sovereign Moon
by Tala December 15th 2023, 4:36 pm

» Binding the Sovereign Moon Characters
by Tala October 28th 2023, 4:34 pm

» The Crimson Proposition
by iseamonet March 17th 2023, 8:14 pm

» Julia May Knight
by Tala February 6th 2023, 2:08 pm

Who is online?

In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 29 on September 21st 2022, 1:48 am

2 posters

Binding the Sovereign Moon

iseamonet
    iseamonet
    Admins
    Being an Admin
    25 POSTS!
    1 Year!
    Being a member for a year

Binding the Sovereign Moon Empty Binding the Sovereign Moon

Post by iseamonet October 24th 2023, 9:26 pm

With all the changes the world has created, Bjorn was worried that at some point his men would truly lose their traditions. Other than the sacrifice of humans Bjorn was confident that Norse tradition was greatly dependent on his pack staying together. The great divide happened after the final female of their pack decided to desert the remaining males to live a much safer and independent lifestyle.

Bjorn and his men had left behind most of their own people when old age and hunters annihilated the majority of the elders. With no females to mate with, and the growing human population encroaching on their land borders, Bjorn was forced to make a hard executive decision. They needed to combine their pack with another.

What did this actually mean for the Sovereign wolves? This meant their home would change, they would need to learn new routes, establish new forms of trade, new treaties with the surrounding packs, and somehow establish an entirely new civilization from scratch. Most of his men had human lives that thrived and sustained them for a good while. Most of them had human girlfriends that kept their beds warm and their human bellies full. But unlike the others Bjorn was so consumed with his personal vendetta that he had absolutely no time to find a mate. Now there was no one left to mate and continue their line, and if he didn't find someone soon htravele would be shit out of luck.

Weeks ago, Bjorn had been found researching deep in the ancient archives of his ancestors sea travels to see if the vendetta he had been wondering about actually existed. Apparently it did, and if the stories were true, he could resolve his issue by finding a suitable alpha, and binding himself to that alpha to transfer his rite free and clear. Problem solved. But finding an alpha willing to do so without being tricked would be very hard to do. Or it would be totally impossible. Maybe he could just find someone easily tricked.

With all this up his sleeves, and a little research into the locals, he located a pack that had exactly what he needed. An alpha and a pack in just as much need as his own to combine and resolve their personal problems as a unit. There was a national park in the area, and that was where Bjorn told his contact he would like to meet. A good proposition, a bit of persuasion, and a dash of facades and he could possibly get what he wanted. The alphas blood, and a place to stay for his men and himself for a few weeks until he was able to move on to the next journey.

Present Day.

Bjorn stood at the very center of the National Park, his digital camera on his neck, a crisp white button down shirt ironed to perfection, a pair of tightly fitting blue jeans and a pair of combat boots. He wore a pair of designer shades, his hair neatly cut and combed, and his goatee freshly lined. He appeared to be a tourist, or photographer, whatever suited his appearance better. His men were stationed around him, one leaning against a tree in wait, the other posted at a nearby coffee stand. He took pictures of the passersby and waited to meet with the grand alpha he had been hearing so much about. There wasnt much information provided to him, since this pack was just as small and secluded as his own. He would just wait for the scent to catch him, and hopefully that would be enough to locate the male that led this powerful sister wolf pack.

Tala and iseamonet like this post

Tala
    Tala
    Admin
    Admins
    Being an Admin
    Newsletter Team
    Being a member of the Newsletter Team
    25 POSTS!
    1 Year!

Binding the Sovereign Moon Empty Re: Binding the Sovereign Moon

Post by Tala October 24th 2023, 10:02 pm

It had been five years since the hunters slaughtered her pack. Being named the Luna before the murders happened made Shaylee Gray the rightful ruler of The Crescent Guardians. With Rose and Bear at her heels they escaped with a few wounds and a little bundle. That bundle happened to be Alexander Gray, not his original name. Though Shay had kept his birth name. It had taken a while fire the little group to settle down but they had found a small little town to call home with an abundance of land to claim, which Shay quickly did. They had lived there since. Hoping that one day they could bring more wolves to the pack, but never really seeking anyone out due to the pain they all felt, only little Alex was spared the pain.

“I don’t know about this Shay.” Barry grumbled as he looked at the email. “Seems a bit weird.”

“Oh stop it Bear. We could easily take one wolf. Plus if what this male says is true he’s needs us just as much as we need him. We have to start looking for more members to join Crescent. We can’t keep putting it off.” Shay sighed as she flopped onto the sofa. Little Alex climbed on top of her and laid his head on her chest. “Plus we need more wolves to help protect Alex.” She added softly knowing it would win over her beta male.

Rose laughed from the chair. “She got you.” Bear grumbled as he have in. All three of the adults had one major weakness and that was little Alex. While Shay had legal rights over the pup Rose and Bear were no less attached to him.

“Fine. But we go with.” Bear mumbled. Shay nodded she had expected much. The man wanted to meet at the heart of the national park. She knew it well, but it was concerning to her. Middle of nowhere. Though there were a few little shops set up there. It wasn’t much a park, a coffee shop, and a few souvenir shops. Her heart pounded as she walked towards the little area. Alex’s hand grinned her loosely. Rose and Bear linked arms and strolled behind them. To anyone else it would look like two separate groups of people. But Shay knew her Betas had her back. Her eyes scanned over the area.

She had picked a black crop top with basic blue jeans. Her light brown hair hung loosely around her shoulder. Her green eyes scanned everything.

Binding the Sovereign Moon Image10

(Will post Bear, Rose, and Alex in next one)
    iseamonet
    iseamonet
    Admins
    Being an Admin
    25 POSTS!
    1 Year!

Post by iseamonet October 24th 2023, 10:31 pm

The scent of wolves had already hit the air by the time Bjorn had lowered the camera. To his right, Auric pushed himself off of the tree he was leaning on while to his right Sigmund leaned over his coffee to follow the scent. Now with the two males on alert, Bjorn lowered the digital camera from his face and glanced around casually.

"Excuse me?" He asked a man who passed by jogging with his sweatpants loosely hanging on his hips. "Could I take your picture?" Bjorn asked kindly, and the man nodded slowly and took a basic pose. After taking the photos, Bjorn smiled and tilted his head in thanks. Following the scent, Bjorn continued to ask random people to take their photo, until his eyes began to pick up the surroundings. There was more than one wolf around, and that made him realize this other alpha was no fool. The both had a few cards to play.

An alpha gave off a different scent than the Betas. When Bjorn could not locate the male he had come to meet, and the scent of a female Luna caught his attention, he felt instant dismay and regret. Dealing with a female would be a lot more difficult, escpecially since females had a natural instinct to nurture others. He needed someone in her pack to convert, and that usually meant the female would lose one of her own to him. No woman would be willing to do that for his own personal vendetta. Not without serious convincing. This would make everything much harder.

When his eyes landed on her, the young and patient brown haired woman with blue jeans and a black crop top, he sighed with relief. She was young which meant she was also shallow, and he expected this would be easier than he thought to win her over with just a few simple tricks he had learned.

"Excuse me." He said kindly, putting on his charm and glancing her over as he adjusted his clean white shirt under the leather jacket he had thrown on to break the wind. "May I take your picture?" He asked. His heterochromatic blue eye and green eye pair stared at her over the rim of his decently sized silver camera. "I think you are the person I have been waiting to meet."

Lowering his head behind the camera he took a quick photo of her. "My name is Bjorn, Alpha. And you are?" He asked, extending a hand to greet her. He would test her in a few ways. First test, how did she handle strangers? If she passed, he would consider her friend. If not, he would simply move to another pack.

Binding the Sovereign Moon 86b6e010
    Tala
    Tala
    Admin
    Admins
    Being an Admin
    Newsletter Team
    25 POSTS!
    1 Year!

Post by Tala October 25th 2023, 5:49 pm

Shay watched the man move through different people. Her eyes scanning for the wolf she was meeting. She could smell several wolves in the area, but she couldn't pinpoint the one she was meeting. Though she knew one of them would be the one who contacted her. She watched as the man with a camera approached her. His words caught her off guard. "I don't usually let my picture be taken by strangers." She smiled softly. "If you are referring to the Alpha you messaged, than yes I am." She let go of Alex who rushed to the park. She looked behind her and with a slight jerk of her head, Rose rushed after the pup. Bear moved closer to Shay. His dark eyes scanning the area.

"Hello, Alpha Bjorn. I am Luna Shay of The Crescent Guardians." She reached for his hand as she bowed her head in respect. She had been taught the proper way to greet another Alpha/Luna from a young age. As a child she would bow and call herself Future Luna Shay. Now she was Luna Shay. Her heart ached at saying her pack name. She hadn't said it in years. The three of them had an unspoken rule. Never mention the pack. Especially if it was about what happened and Alex's true roots. He was to young to know...for now.

"This is my Beta Barry. His mate Rose. And my pup Alex." She motioned to each member. There wasn't much to explain there. Beta pair with their Alpha and her pup. Any passing wolf would not think twice about attacking because they had no idea if there was more wolves in the forest hiding, which there wasn't. There never would be probably. Loners were hard to come by, rogues were to wild to accept into the pack.

Though the male in front of her seemed to be nice, she wouldn't just let anyone to close to her pack. Especially Alex and Rose. As of this week they were the two most protected members. Alex being a pup and Rose being pregnant. Her eyes roamed over the male with caution, but curiosity as well.

Binding the Sovereign Moon 213524552eef6992796d6c8c98ab1da00d871d89Binding the Sovereign Moon 6472d54fc4e0411e8d6ff421_Flaunt-Matthew-Dadario-2Binding the Sovereign Moon 81209451a9ed4f2fb3c3de96ca5a61f7

iseamonet
    iseamonet
    Admins
    Being an Admin
    25 POSTS!
    1 Year!

Post by iseamonet October 28th 2023, 12:49 pm

As Bjorn watched every motion this Luna made, he absorbed the knowledge of what her tells were saying. There was something about this exchange that she was nervous about, and he could tell in her eyes that she was being cordial for the moment. His smile unwavering, and his swift hand retreating back to his pocket after shaking her hand, and the other resting the camera against his body, he motioned comfortably toward the others in her pack. There were a few of them, and this meant there must be more in hiding.

"I have some men with me, please don't be alarmed." With his head he motioned toward his betas that were hiding in different areas, in plain sight of humans. "I try to feel out the place before my guys are discovered. That's Auric, my right hand." He motioned toward the tall man leaning against a tree, and then he motioned to another at the coffee stand. "And thats Sigmund. Third in command."

With the introductions out of the way, bjorn lifted his camera to take photos of the area. "So, I guess we are here to discuss how we can help one another." Bjorn lowered the camera and he put his eyes directly on Shay as he began to set a serious tone. The people who walked, rode bikes, tossed frizbees and chased after their children seemed to melt away when he was focusing fully on the Luna before him. As an alpha, in his tribe it was a simple task to focus his attention and make everything else turn to a numb fog. "My men and I have no female mates. We believe if we were to join a pack in this new town, it would become a bit easier to find mates. I was hoping it would increase our chances. We need somewhere to reside until we can get ourselves established. Maybe a place to crash for a few weeks until we can stand on our own. We can help hunt, and build, or hell...we could clear out any pests you may have. I'm sure theres honest work you need done. Maybe some hunters need ridding in these parts?"

He smiled and slouched a bit as he waited to see what Shay would offer.

Binding the Sovereign Moon A3825912Binding the Sovereign Moon Massim12
    Tala
    Tala
    Admin
    Admins
    Being an Admin
    Newsletter Team
    25 POSTS!
    1 Year!

Post by Tala October 28th 2023, 3:53 pm

She nodded. "Understandable. We do the same in unfamiliar territory." She smiled softly. This Alpha was easy to talk to and be around. He wasn't like some of the Alpha' he had meet in her past. Most Alpha's were very threatened by her, mainly because she was a single Luna. That was rare...very rare. It made others think that she was unhinged or even damaged. She nodded when he went straight into business. She admired that. She focused on him as Bear stood watching her back.

"How many wolves?" She asked. "I will be completely honest with you Alpha Bjorn. This is it. The four of us. My Beta pair and me are the only shifted wolves in this area. I am the only unmated female in my pack. As there is only three adults..." She trailed off. Taking a deep breath she continued. "The rest of my pack, which was originally from Virginia, is no longer around. Hunters found us." She looked away, pained. It would always hurt to talk about her past.

She looked back at Bjorn, when he said hunters her heart picking up. "We own a house on an old ranch, its about 20 acers. I would not mind if you and your wolves crashed there while you decided if you still wanted to consider us joining packs or if you wish to stay for a little and move on, which of course no hard feelings would be had there. I know that our size is not usual or really helpful to you, but I hope you will still consider it. We are going to be reaching out to smaller packs and even loners to see if they would want to join." She added softly. She felt weak in front of this alpha now. He was coming here in hopes to find a pack with many unmated females, and all her got was a single unmated female who was not much.

Sure she was a survivor and a well established editor in her field of publishing, but other than that she considered herself a horrible Luna for her pack. She didn't even save her pack. She left them to die. She took a pup and her betas and ran.
    iseamonet
    iseamonet
    Admins
    Being an Admin
    25 POSTS!
    1 Year!

Post by iseamonet October 31st 2023, 5:55 pm

There was a lot going on, more than what he expected. While the Luna seemed open and honest, she was extremely guarded. There was more to the story that she had begun to share with him, and he was eager to find out the rest. With a small smirk on his lips, he nodded in agreement to her words. "Small but mighty." He gently stepped closer and whispered. "You will be stronger with us. I believe there is a reason for us joining, more than either you or I could predict."

Bjorn turned to his two betas and motioned for them to come over. The large fountain they were standing around was tall and wide, and Bjorn motioned for his men to sit on its edge. "We all have a story. If hunters found your pack that must mean you were not always this small. It could happen in an instant, you know?"

Sadly Bjorn sat beside his men on the edge of the fountain and he glanced beside him and pat the seat for her to join him on the edge. "We were a pack of twenty, my father always kept us small. He promoted the creation of new packs to claim more land, and more hunting grounds. My betas and I broke off to make our own pack, and when the area we grew up in became overburdened we decided to move along. Thats why we are with you now. I guess we really are here to meet others, and to find a home for ourselves to grow. One thing we can do well is protect our pack from hunters. Don't believe that because wee are small that we are weak. We are some of the best that our land has to offer, and while we do not promote violence against any race or clan, we protect what's ours."

Bjorn then sighed nervously. "We also are pretty desperate for women of our own. I guess you can say our old pack had older women and a generation of girls who were eager to marry humans rather than wolves. With no women left our age we decided to expand. I guess if you are the only unmated female, you will have two strapping men to choose from. Both of my guys are good potential mates. I, on the other hand, wouldnt do well mated to anyone. I have been told that I am far too boring to be around."

Bjorn smiled and looked to his betas and gave them a thumbs up playfully as if he was actually helping them find a mate.

"I'm sure we are capable of finding women. There have to be some females around." Auric stated with a smirk. Bjorn chuckled and nodded.

Tala likes this post

Tala
    Tala
    Admin
    Admins
    Being an Admin
    Newsletter Team
    25 POSTS!
    1 Year!

Post by Tala November 1st 2023, 7:47 pm

Shay looked at him when he moved closer to her. She was uncomfortable with someone invading her personal space, but she held steady. “We may be stronger together you are correct.” She agreed. She knew she needed more people to protect Alex and the new pup that is growing in her best friend. As Bjorn looked over his members, she looked at Barry and he gave a small nod.

She nodded. “You are correct, we were not always this small. We actually had a large pack before the attack.” She sighed softly. It was true. The Crescent Guardians was well known and large. 40 plus members strong. All supporting and loving of their Alpha and Luna pair. There were even a few new wolves that had been transformed by their mates. It was rare for a wolf to turn their mate, but it was possible if it was a true mated pair. Which seemed to be more rare these days than running into a fae creature.

She walked over to the fountain and sat down. She looked at Alpha Bjorn and listened to him. “We have some land that is the “den” and we have quite a bit that we have claimed as ours. Most of the park is ours. There is a lot of hunting, and a few local wolves that help us blend in. Though the real wolf pack is rather small right now.” She smiled softly. “If you would like we can offer a trail for your pack. If you and them are interested, though, we would have to talk about our traditions and such if you decided to stay. I have a feeling that we have some very different ways.” She chuckled lightly. “But that is how new traditions and packs are formed with their own ways.”

“We had a few members marry human, males and females. A few of them ended up being true mates, and their mate was turned into a wolf. It was very amazing to see.” She smiled remembering her cousin’s mate. She was a sweet woman, and she was a beautiful wolf. She chuckled at Bjorn. “As much as a mate would be idea, I am not looking. I have Alex to look after and my pack. Finding a mate is the last thing I am looking for. Plus, I am hoping for either a true mate or at least love.” She shrugged. “Call me a romantic.” She leaned closer. “Plus, I don’t think you are boring so far.” She chuckled. Barry let out a grunt as he leaned against a tree in between Shay and his mate. He could easily hear both of them.

“As for other females being around, I am sure of it. There are a few loners that I have sent feelers out for. Plus, we are working on a networking system for the wolves….well Barry is. He is a coding genius.” She chuckled.
    iseamonet
    iseamonet
    Admins
    Being an Admin
    25 POSTS!
    1 Year!

Post by iseamonet December 14th 2023, 10:20 am

Bjorn glanced around toward the other wolves, and nodded in attentiveness as she spoke. While he was positive this was going to be a perfect match for them all, he could tell that trust would take a long time to build. When she had finished he took it all in, their customs, her offer to give them a trail and share their land, and in his mind he mulled over the fact that she was willing to extend a hand to them.

"We are not so different." He said, mentioning one of her comments. "We both need to eat. We both have families to care for. We both have wolves that are dependent on our decisions. I understand that your ways are traditional. So are ours. As long as our traditions are respect among our people than I am fine, while your traditions are respected among your own. I would never ask any of yours to convert, and I would ask that you all only pursue those of my pack that wish to convert to your own. As long it is not a forced measure, I do not believe there will be any issue."

He sighed deeply and glanced around at the fountain. "I believe we should make a plan for the future then. If you would have us, we would like to discuss a bit more over dinner. Why don't we gather at a neutral place, share some meat, share some drinks, and discuss these traditions like proper men and women? I would offer that we meet at a local bar but...that wouldn't be very fitting for the pup." He glanced down to the small child and smiled as he raised his head back to Shay. "Would a nice family restaurant be more comfortable? Or maybe we could have dinner at your place? We would offer our own place, but no one wants to be surrounded by a bunch of burly men."

He chuckled as he looked to his betas who only scoffed at the mention. They didnt see anything wrong with having a manly and disheveled home. Sure it lacked a womans touch in a major way but that did not mean it was a wolf stye.
    Tala
    Tala
    Admin
    Admins
    Being an Admin
    Newsletter Team
    25 POSTS!
    1 Year!

Post by Tala December 15th 2023, 4:36 pm

Shay smiled at him. "We will have no issue respecting your traditions. We do not have many, just a few that we have for different times of the year." She nodded. "I will not force anyone to partake or practice traditions they do not wish to, though a monthly pack hunt is one thing we do. On the full moon. That is about all that I ask. It is more of a pack bonding thing than anything." She at Bjorn. "Other than that we are all open to new traditions, it helps us to grow as people I think."

She smiled. "We could have it at our place." She nodded. "That way you can also see the place and see if it would be a fit for you all as well." She smiled gently. "There are five extra rooms in the house itself, and we have been working on the barn to convert the loft into different rooms as well. It has been slow going, but it should be ready by winter." She shifted her weight. "Everyone would be welcome to decorate their space as they wish of curse. Privacy and comfortability is my top priority."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is May 7th 2024, 8:35 pm