Enchanted Literature

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roelplay site for all.

Latest topics

» Binding the Sovereign Moon
by Tala December 15th 2023, 4:36 pm

» Binding the Sovereign Moon Characters
by Tala October 28th 2023, 4:34 pm

» The Crimson Proposition
by iseamonet March 17th 2023, 8:14 pm

» Julia May Knight
by Tala February 6th 2023, 2:08 pm

Who is online?

In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 29 on September 21st 2022, 1:48 am

Fighting the War (FR, 18+. Female needed)

Tala
    Tala
    Admin
    Admins
    Being an Admin
    Newsletter Team
    Being a member of the Newsletter Team
    25 POSTS!
    1 Year!
    Being a member for a year

Fighting the War (FR, 18+. Female needed) Empty Fighting the War (FR, 18+. Female needed)

Post by Tala September 14th 2022, 10:43 pm

Character Here

Characters in this RP
    Jessie Hawkings, Blane Campbell, Skye Flatland, Sean Bellebough, Ava Townfall, Jason Townfall

Plot
    Seth was born and raised to be who he is now. Fighting the war of his ancestors. But as time went on alliances were made. Working with his group, Skye Flatland, the daughter of the Head of the Institute. Sean Bellebough is the son of a highly respected family. Sebastian Softdown is the son of a lovely family in Idris (who have accepted Seth into their family with open arms). Ava Townfall, the daughter of the Weapons Master. The team works together to be he best they can. With his duties to the Institute and his duties to the Weapons Master...and the battle with his sister's choices to leave the Institute....Seth has never had time to himself. Only leaving the Institute when he is on a mission...his life becomes a circling void of endlessness. But what happens when a new comer appears? A girl who turns Seth's world upside down.

First Post
    Seth sighed, more to himself, as he pushed the doors to the training area open. "Blane, for the last time I am not slacking in my training. I train with Sean and Jason every day." He grumbled as he looked at Blane. Blane was a buff man with dark eyes and hair. He stood just a few inches taller than Seth was. Looking at Blane, you wouldn't want to mess with him...but Seth knew that the only things Blane would seriously hurt someone for was himself and Jessie.
    "Yes, but you also need to make time for keeping your sister out of trouble. Heard throw the grapevine that she is spending some time with some downworlders, which is concerning and confusing since she decided to leave the Institute to get away from this life." Blane's voice was deep and rough. His arms crossed over his chest, distress on his face.
    "Jess..." Seth groaned softly. "Do we know who...or what?" He started pacing. "She left to get away from all this. She left to be normal...she fucking left..." His voice trailed off as he paced. His mind racing with questions.
    "Well from what I have gathered its a wolf, though a fae and a vamp have been seen leaving the building. It seems your sister has..." Blane trailed off as people entered the training area. "Maybe we should talk in my office?" He glanced around them. Everyone knew that Jessie had left the Institute, but hardly anyone knew about the surveillance on her. It was something Seth and Blane mostly handled, though a few close friends of Blane helped from time to time. Blane led Seth through the halls of the Institute and into his office.. "As far as I can tell, she is safe...actually she seems safer and happier than she has been in a long time. She spends a lot of time with the wolf. They go out the bar for downworlders. She is getting deep into the downworld life." Blane sighed.
    "We need to get her out. She needs to be here." Seth said.
    "No. She will come home when she is ready. Forcing her back will end badly...just like last time. It took nearly a year to find her again." Blane shook his head at Seth. It took all of Seth's strength not to explode. His sister was out there...in danger without knowing it, but she wasn't alone.
    "Fine..." Seth sighed. "I have a hunt to go on with my group. I can't handle this today. I need to focus on my task." He reached for the door. "Don't lose her. I can't handle another loss." Seth's voice was filled with emotions, but he didn't have time to deal with all of this now. He was scheduled for a hunt...and he needed to focus on it.
    ~~~Later that day~~~
    "DAMON! Hurry up!" Ava's song-like voice called to him. The shadows covering her soft features. Both Skye and Ava had their hair pulled into ponytails. Seth chuckled softly as she acted like she was dying from waiting for him.
    "We have time. Slow down." He chuckled.
    "We can't keep the ladies waiting." Sean wrapped his arms around Seth's shoulders. Seth rolled his eyes.
    "You guys are going to be the death of me. We have less than two blocks till we reach Pandemonium." Seth smiled at his group. The four of them were a killer team. "Anyways, why are you two dressed like that?"
    "Because we are here to not only kill, but to steal the hearts of men." Skye twirled as she walked. Both Skye and Ava where is black skin tight dresses with tall heels, something most girls wouldn't wear to hunt in...but Skye and Ava were distractions tonight. The group strolled along chatting and laughing, people's heads turned. Seth felt weird without his glamour, but it was needed tonight. The downworlder hunting human women needed to be stopped. Three women had been murdered in the last week, hearts ripped out. Seth watched as Ava and Skype stopped just shy of the line. Looking back at them.
    "Should we skip the line?" Skye's voice was giddy.
    "We don't have the time to wait." Sean nodded and lead the two girls around the line. Seth close behind. He watched as men looked at Skye and Ava with lustful looks. Girls watched Sean and then Seth as they walked by. It was a normal occurrence when the group was unglamoured. Seth waited as Ava worked her magic on the bouncer. Smirking when she was given what she wanted. Ava was a master at getting around the mundane rules. The group walked into the club, the girls splitting off to the dance floor and Seth and Sean heading to the lounge area. Watching Ava and Skye dancing in the crowd. Seth's eyes scanned the room. Looking for anything or anyone out of place.

Current date/time is May 19th 2024, 4:38 am